- You have ‘registered’ for ePay.
- You have typed in your user name and password exactly as you registered them – including all spaces, and in the correct case.
- Your internet browser allows ‘cookies’ – your browser help should be able to tell you how to check this (Internet Explorer disables cookies on standard installation for version 6 – check the privacy tab in Tools, Internet Options).
- Your internet browser has SSL enabled.
SSL is a protocol for securing transmission between a website and your browser. Consult the help documentation for your own browser for more details on enabling SSL.
- Ensure TLS is NOT enabled in your browser.
TLS is an alternative security standard similar to SSL. ePay does not support this standard.
- There is NOT a 'no entry' sign at the bottom of the login screen - this would denote your browser is not allowing us to store cookies on your machine. By double clicking on the 'no entry' sign, you can override this instruction.
- You can access https://epay-nh.esos.co.uk. If not, this suggests a problem with SSL, please contact your browser provider for further help. If you can access this, you will see a padlock at the bottom of the screen - double click on this and 'accept certificate'.
If none of the above help, please try re-registering with a different user name and password or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the error message and the steps you have taken.